- 21 & over
- Theater admission 21 or over unless accompanied by parent/guardian before 9PM - 21 or older after 9PM.
Spoons, Toons & Booze - Christmas Special
- Ticket Price: $15.00
- Door Time: 11:30 AM
21 & over
Theater admission 21 or over unless accompanied by parent/guardian before 9PM - 21 or older after 9PM.
Your Favorite Saturday Morning Cartoons + Booze & Free Cereal + a Special Menu of Christmas Themed Episodes!
Dress in your best ugly Christmas sweater for a chance to win our Ugly Sweater Competition!
Holiday cartoon specials were the BEST when we were kids - but they never show them on TV anymore! SecretFormula has solved that problem by hosting our own Christmas Special filled with holiday episodes of all the cartoons you loved as a kid! Hosted by SecretFormula's cartoon and cereal experts Michael Austin and Nell Casey, come watch all of your favorite cartoon characters learn the real meaning of Christmas with…
– Over 100 cartoon series from the 1940’s through the early 2000’s and YOU get to choose what we watch!
– Special menu of Christmas themed episodes including the rare “He-Man & She-Ra: A Christmas Special”, only aired once in the 80′s and then banished to VHS obscurity!
– Special appearance by Santa Claus himself! Have your picture taken on Santa’s lap and send it to your parents.
– Dress in your ugliest holiday sweater or coziest PJs to compete in our costume contest!
– Free all you can eat cereal bar filled with all the sugary, marshmallowy, fruity, chocolaty cereal you crave, including special holidays cereals like Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch and Christmas Crunch! Soy and regular milk available.
– White Russian menu including “The Sonny”, a White Russian topped with Cocoa Puffs!
– Cereal Shots! Drop a shot of Baileys or Kahlua in to booze up your cereal bowl!
– Compete in contests to choose which cartoons we watch and win cartoon- and cereal-themed prizes!